Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Community Youth Fairs (2) Correction

Hiya Guys,

Just wanted to thank the seven explorers that were ready for the Community Youth Fairs on August 3rd. We're sorry, but the advisors goofed up on the date! I heard that there was yummy pizza to be had instead - (and I'm sorry I was working!). The actual date for this event is Wednesday, August 17th. I have reset the sign-up page for the new date. If you want to attend this event you will need to use the sign-up form on the EVENTS page - even if you signed up before!

Also, an additional couple of reminders:
  • Please take a moment and sign up for dates for the Reniassance Fair Fundraiser. If we do not get enough people signed up we will not be able to do this event!
  • Take a gander at all of the new events available on the EVENTS page - Including DJJD!!!
  • Fill out this Explorer Post Survey Click Here - Post Survey
  • The Hospital's quarterly news letter came out today in the mail and we have a picture and article on page 7! Way to go!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sowing up and being ready to go Explorers. It shows that you want to promote the post. Way to go. We'll get it right sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I could work at the rennisance event but the thing is that I need to know my new work schedule at Target before, so you can count me in for ATLEAST a couple shift, but I'll probably work more, I'll probably know my schedule on tuesday, because I have my first day/ orientation from 4-whenever.

    ReplyDelete